Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Mrs. Felicia's Prayer for Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Dear Father, 

I do appreciate all that You have done for me. Thank you, for the favor and kindness You show me through others. May I show love and kindness to all who know me. 

Lord, You tell us in Your Word that we are to love one another and when we do that, we bring glory to Your name. You tell us that when we truly love one another, men will see it and know that we are Your disciples. 

May we demonstrate Your love to all who know us. Forgive us when we have failed to show love and have yielded to our own selfishness. We know that if we proclaim our love for You, that we must also demonstrate it by loving each other.  Change us and fill us with Your love is my prayer. 

I ask this in the name our Lord, Jesus Christ. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment