Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Mrs. Felicia's Prayer For Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Dear Heavenly Father, 

I come to You today and I do thank You for all of the wonderful advice You have recorded in the Bible. Help me to heed it and live by it, for I know that when I do, I will experience blessings in this life. Lord, help me not to get caught up in anything that is deceptive or that plays on the fleshly desires in my life. Give me discernment and wisdom in my monetary affairs. 

Help me to put You first in my finances by giving tithes and offerings. I know then You will protect me from the snares of the devil who comes to rob, steal and kill. Thank You, Lord for Your provision today and help me to be sensitive as to how I can help others and the work of the gospel. 

I ask this in the name of Jesus.   Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment