Thursday, October 20, 2011

A Word From Mrs. Juanita - "Healing & Deliverance Even From Your Small Irritations"

Hello Everyone, It's Thursday Already? Yeah, Happy Time! ! !...
 
Psalms 27: 1-6: v1. The LORD is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? the LORD is the Strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?
2: When the wicked, even mine enemies and my foes, came upon me to eat up my flesh, they stumbled and fell. 3: Though an host should encamp against me, my heart shall not fear: though war should rise against me, in this will I be confident. 4: One thing have I desired of the LORD, that will I seek after; that I may dwell in the house of the LORD all the days of my life, to behold the beauty of the LORD, and to enquire in his temple. 5: For in the time of trouble he shall hide me in his pavilion: in the secret of his tabernacle shall he hide me; he shall set me up upon a rock. 6: And now shall mine head be lifted up above mine enemies round about me: therefore will I offer in his tabernacle sacrifices of joy; I will sing, yea, I will sing praises unto the LORD.
There is healing and deliverance if you are battling any type of infirmity. This Word is a two edged Sword and it will drive out every trace of this affliction trying to attach itself to your body, soul, and spirit. Rise up and take your Victory! The Lord, (Word) is your Refuge and Strength! In your day of trouble He will hide you in His Shelter, In"The"secret place, He will set you upon a Rock "(The Rock Jesus!)" He has already won the battle! Rise Up and declare and decree, meditate, Consider, and inquire in His temple. Offer Him Sacrifices and Shoutings of Joy! Yes, Sing Praises to the Lord! The Lord Has Already Done It ! ! !
By Faith Receive it Now! Glory! ! ! Be Blessed.
Father, we lift before You those in the Body of Christ who are suffering persecution as well as those who are in prison from their own beliefs. Father, we Know that You watch over Your Word to Perform it. Therefore, we speak Your Word and establish Your Covenant on this earth. We pray Your Children will receive the Answers needed by the Power of the Holy Spirit. Thank You Father, for revealing unto Your People the integrity of Your Word and they must be firm in faith against the devil at the onset. You are their Light; their Salvation. Father,You are their Refuge and Stronghold and You hide them in Your Shelter and set them upon a high Rock. Father, it is Your will they Prosper and be in Good Health - Even as their soul Prospers, and they shall live in Victory in Jesus Name Amen... Amen...
"Living Our Lives In His Perfect Order!"
~God Bless~

No comments:

Post a Comment