Friday, April 20, 2012

Mrs. Felicia's Prayer For April 20, 2012

 Dear Heavenly Father, 

Thank You for Your sacrifice on the cross to save me from my sin and deliver me from the curse of sickness and poverty. Lord, strengthen me now, to use the blessing of health to serve You and Your people. Lord, direct me in my giving so that I might help those that are hurting and needy. 

Guide me in giving to those ministries that are making a difference in the world. Lord, may the gospel of salvation go out to others who have never heard the good news. Help me to be sensitive to the cries of the poor and not turn a deaf ear to any that I am able to help. Lord, may all of your children rise above selfishness and as a corporate body reach out to the world of needy people. Strengthen us all for that task. 
I ask in the name of Jesus Christ. Amen.

Today's Daily Inspiration
To love is to give the spirit of Christ within you, with no thought of return.  This is your inner beauty which shines like the sun and will surround you with an aura of light.  Lord, as I draw nearer to You, please draw nearer to me.


Double Daily Inspiration
Let love rule your heart and mind and then you will have nothing to fear.  Today's trouble will have no power over you.  Lord, fill me with Your healing spirit.



No comments:

Post a Comment