Thursday, April 5, 2012

Mrs. Felicia's Prayer for Thursday, April 5, 2012

Dear Heavenly Father, I am thankful for Your love and the opportunity to serve You. I truly want to leave my children and grandchildren a godly inheritance. I pray that they each will be guided by You and that they remain in the will of God.

May they all serve and follow You. Protect them each, and keep them from evil. Lord, filter out the humanism of this world so it does not enter into their thinking patterns; may they be influenced by godly thinking instead.

Lord, may Your Words be spread to the poor around the world so they might be set free from all bondage and come into the knowledge of the Lord. Lord, use all of us who are Christians to reach out to the impoverished and hurting and share with them the ways of God.

I ask this in the name of Jesus. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment