Monday, April 2, 2012

Mrs. Felicia's Prayer for Monday, April 2, 2012

Dear Heavenly Father, I do thank You for the encouragement that You bring, when at times, I am tempted to become discouraged in certain situations. I am greatly encouraged when You do answer my prayers.

You truly are a faithful God that hears and answers our prayers. I am amazed at times, when I have totally forgotten a prayer that I prayed years ago and suddenly it comes to pass. Lord, encourage my brothers and sisters in the Lord, and answer their prayers that have been prayed according to Your will.

Send hope to those who need it and give them faith to believe You for their answers. Help me to respond to those who disagree with me in the manner that You would have me to respond. Fill me with Your love, and empower me with Your Holy Spirit to do Your will in every situation.

I ask this in the name of the Lord, Jesus Christ. Amen.
Today's Daily Inspiration

A good way to thank God for your blessings is to share them with others. Be generous with your talents. I thank You, Lord, for your constant love. You have given me Your greatest gift.

DOUBLE DAILY INSPIRATION
"Today do not worry about the circumstances of your life. Trust in God. Thank you, Lord, for my joy today and Your promise to provide for tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment