Sunday, May 13, 2012

Mrs. Felicia's Prayer For Sunday May 13, 2012

Dear Heavenly Father, 

I do want my ways to please You. Help me to walk in Your ways and obey Your Words. I know if You ask anything of me, it is for my good, even if I do not understand some things at the moment. 

Lord, I cannot love my enemies in my own strength, I need Your supernatural love. Thank You, for fighting my battles for me. Help me to trust You more every day. 

Lord, I bless my enemies right now with this prayer. Forgive those that would judge me wrongly and say unkind things against me. 

Lord, deliver them and change their hearts so that they might know Your love and kindness. Help me to also not judge others, but pray for them and really love them the way You love them. 

I ask this in the name of the Lord Jesus. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment