Friday, May 11, 2012

A Word From Mrs. Juanita - "When Faith Is Mixed With Doubt"

Good Morning Everyone,  (For those who mourn-God is with you & He is for you...selah!)
 
Psalms 42: 8-11: Yet the LORD will command his lovingkindness in the daytime, and in the night his song shall be with me, and my prayer unto the God of my life. 9: I will say unto God my rock, Why hast thou forgotten me?  why go I mourning because of the oppression of the enemy?  10: As with a sword in my bones, mine enemies reproach me; while they say daily unto me, Where is thy God?  11: Why art thou cast down, O my soul?  and why art thou disquieted within me?  hope thou in God: for I shall yet praise him, who is the health of my countenance, and my God.
 
Sometimes life's circumstances hurt so much, our faith is often mixed with doubt. When someone we love suddenly dies or they are killed, we cry out in our pain to God with questions: Lord, I don't understand You, Why did this happen now? Where Are You Lord?  God Answers: "Have you not known?  Have you not heard, that the Everlasting God, the LORD, the Creator of the ends of the earth, fainteth not, neither Am I weary?  
 
You Cry, But Lord, I can't feel You close to me now, I am just numb, have you turned your back on me?  My Child, My understanding is Unsearchable.... "For My thoughts are not your thoughts and neither are My Ways your Ways ..... But Lord, "Have You forgotten me?   
 
The Lord answers, "I lift up all who fall down and raise up all those who are bowed down. I am near to all who call upon Me and call upon Me in Truth... I will fulfill the desires of those who fear and obey me... 
 
Lord, I believe You are ruler over all, but what about my pain? He answers, I Am Your High Priest; I Am touched with the feeling of your infirmitiest....  
 
Know this, the answers God gives us in His Word may not take away our sadness, but we can always rest in the Truth that He is Wise, He is Sovereign, and He is Good.  Be Blessed.
 
Grant to us, O Lord, the royalty of inner Peace and the serenity which comes from living close to You. Renew in us daily the sense of joy that spills over and is shared with all whom we meet.  Fill every corner of our lives with light and grace, so that, bearing with us the infection of a good courage, we may be diffusers of life, and may meet the ills we are bound to confront with gallant and high-hearted Joy and Peace, giving thanks to You always for the blessings You pour into us. 

In Jesus Name we give You Praise. Amen....  Amen.

"Wrapped In LovingKindness & Tender Mercies"
           ~Loving You - Loving Him~

No comments:

Post a Comment