Monday, May 30, 2011

The Devil Has Been DEFEATED!

Satan said that I would not give God the praise. He said, I would be silent and keep my mouth shut! I am not sorry to tell you Satan, but you have been DEFEATED long ago in Jesus' name. You are a lair and the truth ain't in you. So I'm giving God the praise RIGHT NOW! I am victorious!

Those who oppose me should know that if God be for me then who can stand against me!  Satan I rebuke any, all, and every attack or assignment that you have in the  mighty name of Jesus! 

I'm giving GOD the praise right now!  I'm fearing no man and my Future is secure and filled with HOPE;
My Family is blessed, healthy, and healed; My Finances are blessed pressed down shaken together and running over; My Fellowship is blessed, and I will love my neighbor as I love myself, I will love thy GOD with all my heart and soul;  My faith is blessed, My doubt and unblief are reduce and My belief is increased; My HOPE is beyond measure or what I can see so I will stand steadfast in the storms of life because the Lord has said that he will help me and I believe him.

AMEN! !AMEN! & Hallelujah!

No comments:

Post a Comment