Sunday, May 15, 2011

Peace Be Still

If you are in a storm or feel like you are in a whirlwind.  This passage is for you Mark 4:35-41.  Life is filled with ups and downs, highs and lows.  Our good days generally out weigh our bad days, but our bad days may seem to be especially long and our good days just seem to come up a little shorter than we would like.

It is in these times that we have to remember that if not for those bad days we would have no way of knowing just how much we appreciate our good days.  When ever you feel that your finances, family, faith, fellowship, future, or your health and welfare are under attack or you feel challenged and discouraged.  This passage can be a powerful reminder of the most high GOD that is always available and always with you whether you since him  or not.  Know that no matter what the night may bring that there is joy in the mourning.  That's right the mourning!   Enjoy this word from the most high and true living GOD!

Mark 4:35-41

35 On the same day, when evening had come, He said to them, “Let us cross over to the other side.” 36 Now when they had left the multitude, they took Him along in the boat as He was. And other little boats were also with Him. 37 And a great windstorm arose, and the waves beat into the boat, so that it was already filling. 38 But He was in the stern, asleep on a pillow. And they awoke Him and said to Him, “Teacher, do You not care that we are perishing?”
39 Then He arose and rebuked the wind, and said to the sea, “Peace, be still!” And the wind ceased and there was a great calm. 40 But He said to them, “Why are you so fearful? How is it that you have no faith?”[d] 41 And they feared exceedingly, and said to one another, “Who can this be, that even the wind and the sea obey Him!”



KEEP THE FAITH, FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT, AND ENDURE TO THE END!

1 comment:

  1. I am in a storm right now, I say to my Savior every night, I need you, and every morning he allows me to wake up ,to see him in his Glory. His Glory includes blessing me to see the Beauty of another day filled with his blessings, his protection, his Favor, and most of all his unfailing love, and it is His love for me that has keep me from being lost in my storm, Our Rescuer, Our Deliver, Our Healer, Our way out of no way. My All in All. I can do all things to Christ!! I am so excited to have a Savior!! I am healed in Jesus Name!

    ReplyDelete