Monday, January 23, 2012

A Word From Mrs. Juanita - "God Desires A Lifestyle Of Promise"

Good Morning Everyone,
 
Psalms 119: 105-112: Printed -105: Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path. 106: I have sworn, and I will perform it, that I will keep thy righteous judgments.107: I am afflicted very much: quicken me, O LORD, according unto thy word. 108: Accept, I beseech thee, the freewill offerings of my mouth, O LORD, and teach me thy judgments. 109: My soul is continually in my hand: yet do I not forget thy law. 110: The wicked have laid a snare for me: yet I erred not from thy precepts.111: Thy testimonies have I taken as an heritage for ever: for they are the rejoicing of my heart. 112: I have inclined mine heart to perform thy statutes alway, even unto the end.
How refreshing it is to be able to have something in place that can serve to eliminate all the frustrations associated with one pursuit of purpose. The Word of God is the something that God has put in place that serves not only to reveal to every believer the promises of God, but also to reveal how God desires us to embody a lifestyle of promise as well. One of the many benefits of the Word of God is found in its' power to shed the right amount of Light on the very things we are involved in as we continue to follow the directions He has set before us. His Word lights our path one step at a time as we walk through this world that is full of darkness. It is our light by which we come to know Him, His Will and His Ways. Don't Quit! Continue to look to Him while looking into the Word. ~Be Blessed~
Holy one, Your Word is a lamp to our feet and a light to our path. We will worship toward Your Holy Temple, and praise Your name for Your loving-kindness and for Your Truth and Faithfulness; for You have exalted above all else Your Name and Your Word, and You have magnified Your Word above all Your name! O Lord, let our prayer be set forth as incense before You, the lifting up of our hands as the evening sacrifice. Father, set a guard, before our mouth; and keep watch at the door of our lips...We Love You Jesus and we praise Your Holy Name. Amen... Amen...
"All Scripture Is Profitable For Doctrine, Reproof, Correction & Instruction In Righteousness!"
~Living In His Light~

No comments:

Post a Comment