Wednesday, January 4, 2012

A Word From Mrs. Juanita - "A Little Soul Searching?"

Good Morning Everyone,

Philippians 1: 8-11: 8:
For God is my record, how greatly I long after you all in the bowels of Jesus Christ. 9: And this I pray, that your love may abound yet more and more in knowledge and in all judgment; 10: That ye may approve things that are excellent; that ye may be sincere and without offence till the day of Christ; 11: Being filled with the fruits of (His)Righteousness,

Starting this New Year, we need to ask a few questions... Have I turned my back on God? Do I need to renew my commitment to the Lord? Is my career keeping me from doing His Will? If God won’t stop me, does he approve of what I’m doing? How can I really know what His will is for me? Is my Career more important than my relationship with God? Selah.

Paul prayed, “that your Love may abound more and more in(Knowledge) and discernment, and that you may approve the things that are excellent, and be sincere without offense

When we "Seek Him!" We can be filled with the fruits of His Righteousness…Glory to God! Be Blessed.
Father, in the name of Jesus, we pray You Make Your face to shine upon us and enlighten us. We ask that You are Gracious, Kind and Merciful to us this day and everyday.

Father, help us to conduct our lives so that those who observes will see Who You Are in us. We want to turn away from any Selfish Ambitions or any Conceited Attitudes, Father God, let us esteem others as more important and more worthy than ourselves.

Lord, Favor us to become the head and not the tail, above and not beneath, lenders to many nations and never to borrow... Holy Spirit help us to diligently seek Your Kingdom and Your Righteousness . Lord, Breaks our heart for what Breaks Yours; and point out anything in our life that displeases You and we will not be rebellious...

Holy One, we want to be more Dedicated to Your Goodness, More Faithful, More Gentle; and less out of control in our emotions and actionsFather, as You are - So Are we in this world. We Love You Dearly Jesus and we give You Glory, Honor; and Power Forever and Ever..... Amen…. Amen.

“ Together, Developing His Heart!” ~Come Thy Kingdom And Be Done Thy Will~

No comments:

Post a Comment